Sunday 22 August 2010

At the Beginning....

Please be aware that some of the Beginning renderings, were while I was learning and being impatient because I couldn't understand what was suppose to happen..........

This is the model I used and adapted for all my renderings.

Looking Good.........


and then I downloaded some free clothing and couldn't get it to fit.....

So I joined a forum for absolute 3D Daz beginners, unfortunately the old forum that had a section for beginners was not intergrated into the new forum so that you could have enjoyed my agony while I was learning.

So if you feel adventurous register on this forum http://pfdlives.com/  and head for the Forum/Tutorials Section/Daz Tuts and just explore.......

Or you could visit the DAZ 3D forum for help as well http://forum.daz3d.com/viewforum.php?f=97  of course you will have to register.....

1 comment:

  1. Its been a fantastic journey watching you since you joined PFD. To see how far you have come is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete